Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Spirit of Kindness


It is hard to believe that the Holiday Season is upon us and I shall be spending Christmas and the New Year with my family in England.

What do I wish you to experience in 2012? Well, I could say Peace, Joy, Good Health, Happiness...but I wish for you the experience of Kindness. This word encompasses all the above but it also includes safety. Kindness brings a gentle security; in an atmosphere of kindness we feel safe. Maybe that's what made the difference for Rudolf, when he came out of the shadows and trotted to guide Santa's sleigh. He experienced the overwhelming kindness of Santa. When I'm in a safe place I'm able to be myself, reflecting all that God has invested in me. That really is the key to success and prosperity. We shine, really shine, when we experience an aspect of love I choose to call kindness.

Talking about Kindness, perhaps some of you are going to be really kind to yourself in September, 2012 and join me on my Spiritual Journey to Southern India. I'll be telling you more later but this has already been planned by myself and Miss Shama. Contact her at shamausa@ramaworldtours.com or call 1-800-835-7262 Ext 7.

So, this holiday season avoid unkind people, unkind situations and an unkind atmosphere. Expect and create kindness, because it is there you will discover God.

Blessings this Holiday Season,
Rev. Leo Booth

No comments:

Post a Comment