Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Updated - Leo's Den



Leo’s Den -  Updated Information!

Many of you know that I have a comfortable home in England (Lancashire). With this in mind, I wish to make my house available to my friends. (But trust me when I say it is most comfortable).
About the House: This attractive detached house has three bedrooms, and will comfortably sleep up to five people, with a kitchen, dining room and two lounge areas; also two bathrooms and showers with a guest bathroom downstairs.  There is a garden at the back and front to just sit and relax.
Where is it? The house is located outside the city of Manchester, close to Yorkshire, Stratford on Avon (Shakespeare's home), the countryside where the T.V. series All Creatures Great and Small was filmed, The Lake District, Auckland Castle, Liverpool (birthplace of the Beatles) and close to Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters' home. Scotland is three hours drive and there is a direct railway connection between Manchester and London. Of course, for soccer fans you can see Manchester United play at Old Trafford.
Car Available: In order to see the beauty of England's countryside or visit Scotland, Ireland and Wales you need a car. This is what makes visiting England, with hotels and car rentals priced in "the English pound" so expensive. With this in mind, I've included the use of my personal Mercedes E Series (Automatic) in the daily rental.
Auntie Christine: I've arranged for Auntie Christine to be your point person during your stay. Christine will provide basic snacks at the house upon your arrival. Auntie Christine will arrange a mutually convenient time concerning orientation for driving in England. Also included, Christine will clean the house once a week. Anything you need for the house, she will try to accommodate and meet your every need.  She's a fantastic person.   You'll enjoy Auntie Christine.
CostApril – Sept: It is simply $250.00 per night (including use of the car and domestic services provided by Auntie Christine). For those sharing the expense with family and friends Leo's Den is truly a great deal. Winter rates: $175.00 per night.
Driving/TransportationScotland is a 2 ½ hour drive from the house; Wales is little over an hour drive. The train station is located 2 miles away from the house, to take the train from Manchester to London is approximately 3 hours.
How do I make a reservation for Leo's Den?   Contact my office at 562.494.2900. Email: fatherleo@fatherleo.com    We have a master calendar and all your dates (if available) will be confirmed when payment is received.  Everything is as above, all you need to do is pay for the gasoline and food you require during your stay and then enjoy England at your own pace.
I want you to feel at home in my home and for those of you who are interested in AA recovery, I will provide a list of scheduled meetings. However, I do realize that not everyone is in recovery and so everyone is able to rent my house.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Leo Booth

No comments:

Post a Comment