Friday, September 21, 2012

Available NOW - Southern California Home


I shall be away from my California home on Saturday, September 22nd until Sunday, October 6th. If you are able to rent my home on a short notice this is a great time to see Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Malibu and Orange County or Disneyland and Universal Studios.

As a reminder, the house is walking distance to the beach and centrally located in Los Angeles. It truly is a central spot to experience all that there is to offer here in Southern California.

The rates to rent my house are $250.00 per night. Price ALSO includes the use of of my Mercedes 430S. Remember, it never rains in Southern California!

I shall also be away October 30th - November 9th and December 17th - January 4th, 2013
Escape the rain, snow and cold winds and enjoy the many places to visit in sunny California. Contact Michael for further information: or call 562-494-2900.

Rev Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment