Friday, October 19, 2012

Southern India - videos

What a wonderful way to spend time: traveling, meeting new people, experiencing what life has to offer. To those who joined me in Southern India this year, thank you for the opportunity to bond with you and bring you into my life. To those who were unable to attend this year, please plan to attend a journey with me next year by checking back on my Facebook page, my website, and in my newsletter for information as it is planned.

For those of you who were there, these videos may serve as a reminder of a time when you felt peace and enjoyment and want to recapture that feeling. For those of you who were unable to attend, please enjoy these souvenirs I've brought back to share with you.

Hindu procession

Majestic elephants

Highest point in Southern India, Anamudi

Finding God

Friends

Park in Kerala

Washing

No comments:

Post a Comment