Friday, August 31, 2012

Friends at Leo's Den

 I know that many of you have watched the Olympics in London and enjoyed it. For me, the games were exciting to watch, not only for the US team but also for England! Yes, the spirit of the Olympics is about competition but in many ways it expands our respect for other cultures around the world and I see that the unity and friendship between the countries is evident.

Talking about different countries and cultures, in September a group will be joining me on my journey to Southern India.

Maybe you're asking, "I see that the trip is less than a month away but can I still come?"
"Can I join the group at this late date?"

Yes, but you need to call Shama at Rama Tours at 773.205.7900 and fix up the details.

I hear from my sister, who lives in Manchester, England that the weather is glorious at the moment. Maybe you would like to see England this Fall, well call Michael and arranage your dates. I will be visiting some time before Christmas; can't wait to order my English fish and chips. And the English lamb is very tasty.

Rev Leo


Here are some comments from people who have visited Leo's Den recently:

 Just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed our stay at Leo's Den. The weather was cool and rainy, but it didn't stop us. It was quiet and peaceful and yet so much fun to experience the English customs, food, shopping, sites and the car is lovely! I am glad we had the longer stay. Anything less would just not be enough. I would highly recommend it to anyone. - Maridale & Amy

 Leo's Den is beautiful, comfortable and well appointed. Leo did a great job with the remodel. Christine is a gem. (She doesn't really look like the Auntie type; she is very fashionable, gorgeous and young!) She was warm and welcoming! Our strategy of making Leo's Den our home base and adventuring out from there was all-in-all a good plan. - Donna & Geno, Richmond, VA

Spending time in the comfort and ease of Leo’s Den provided an opportunity for us to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of Manchester, to rest and rejuvenate, and to have a ‘home base’ from which to visit parts of England as well as to venture forth to Rome and Florence. We particularly appreciated Auntie Christine and the many friendly people we met in the neighborhood, on buses and at local pubs. Leo’s Den is a perfect place to spend time for anyone who needs to take a break from the hectic pace of everyday life. We are happy to have had this experience. - Reverend Judy and Reverend Glenda, Common Ground Spiritual Center

From 8/26/12 Newsletter. To subscribe to the newsletter directly, click HERE.
For more details on Leo's Den, England, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment