Friday, November 30, 2012

A Giving God


I'm understanding today that God's grace requires my cooperation. God is not a control freak; He does not force me to be kind or good. He wants me to make creative choices and live the good life.







Are you interested in God's Grace and God's Will for you?

I suggest you read and ponder The Happy Heretic.








The Happy Heretic will be released on December 3rd, but is available to you, signed, by calling 562-494-2900 or emailing michael@fatherleo.com.
Cost is $9.95. Shipping is $4 per book.

You can also find my books after their public release at:
My Website
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Also available: The Angel and the Frog, $12.95, and the new edition of Spirituality and Recovery $12.95.
Copies of all books, signed, are available as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment