Friday, January 4, 2013

The Angel and the Frog Q&A

Doesn't he look hop-less?
Q. Which character are you, the author, in this book?
A. I'm all of them. That's what makes me interesting!

Q. When was The Angel and the Frog released?
A. November 6, 2012. It's brand new!

Q. Is it appropriate for children?
A. Absolutely. Becoming your own angel is good for any soul, young or old, and in any body.

Q. Can I still get a copy?
A. Absolutely! Call Michael for an autographed copy at 562-494-2900 or email, Order at Amazon, or Barnes and Noble, or my website, or stop into Easy Does It.

Q. What piece of advice would you give about this book?
A. If you meet someone without a smile, give them yours. If you want a smile, read The Angel and The Frog; Becoming your own Angel.

Q. What's the best compliment you have received on the book?
A. We all enjoy receiving or reading a compliment. I was touched by Thomas Page's comment concerning The Angel and The Frog, how he has shared it with his children and now prepares to read it to his
grandchildren. That's why I wrote this fable. I hope his compliment will encourage others to read it. 

Q. Are you proud of this work?
A. I'm still enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment